Welcome Back Eagles !
I hope all of you had a great summer vacation! Now it’s time to get back to work….So put down those video games and put on your tennis shoes! We have an action pack year planned once again! We will be learning a variety of sports, games, and activities, as well as new and exciting exercises that will keep us healthy and having an awesome time throughout the school year! Just a few things we will be doing this year: basketball, volleyball, handball, soccer, football, baseball, kickball, capture the flag, dodgeball, track and field, ultimate Frisbee, tennis, and much, much more!
A few healthy tips for this year:
· Get 8-10 hrs. of sleep every night.
· Get 60 minutes of exercise every day.
· Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
· Snack wisely. Choose low fat, high protein snacks.
· Smile and laugh every day.
It’s going to be a great year!