Welcome to Fountain Hills Charter School
2014 School Report Card
The Mission of our school is to enable students to develop strategies for the acquisition of knowledge, skills and values needed to participate meaningfully in our pluralistic society.
- To provide an educational environment that stimulates and nurtures each child’s growth.
- To provide classroom environments based on the child’s needs for freedom, within limits, in carefully prepared environments.
- To guarantee exposure to materials and experiences through which the student develops intelligence as well as physical and psychological abilities.
- To provide curriculums designed to take full advantage of the self-motivation and unique ability of each child to develop his or her own capabilities.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment which promotes each student’s personal potential for achievement in academics, creativity, dexterity, empathy, judgment, motivation and personality.
- To achieve exceptional merit in an environment where children develop the resources and responsibility within themselves that are needed to lead productive and purposeful lives.
Tax Credit Contributors
In accordance with A.R.S. paragraph 38-431.02, the Fountain Hills
Charter School Board meeting notices will be posted
in the glass case near the front office at the Glenbrook Campus
located at 16751 E Glenbrook Ave Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 and on our school website at www.fhcspto.org