Welcome to Fountain Hills Charter School
ADE School Report Card
It is our mission to enable students to develop strategies for the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and values needed to participate meaningfully in our pluralistic society.
- To provide an educational environment that stimulates and nurtures each child’s growth.
- To provide classroom environments based on the child’s needs for freedom, within limits, in carefully prepared environment.
- To guarantee exposure to materials and experiences through which the student develops intelligence as well as physical and psychological abilities.
- To provide curriculum designed to take full advantage of the self-motivation and unique ability of each child to develop his or her own capabilities.
- To achieve exceptional merit in an environment where children develop the resources and responsibility within themselves that are needed to lead productive and purposeful lives.
- To provide our small rural community a
choice in the public education.
The Mission Statement represents the
philosophy of the school. It was developed to illustrate a
shared vision and is meant to give unity to all those involved in
the school. It will be used to guide the growth and
fulfillment of policies and programs.
Thank you to our 2016 Tax
In accordance with A.R.S. paragraph 38-431.02, the Fountain Hills
Charter School Board meeting notices will be posted
in the glass case near the front office at the Glenbrook Campus
located at 16751 E Glenbrook Ave Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 and on our school website at www.fhcspto.org